spiritusdeus Index du Forum
spiritusdeus Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

REDHAT Enterprise 6.2 ISO DVD 32 Bits.rar

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    spiritusdeus Index du Forum -> Fun -> Vidéos
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
neegold

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 00:02 (2016)    Sujet du message: REDHAT Enterprise 6.2 ISO DVD 32 Bits.rar Répondre en citant

REDHAT Enterprise 6.2 ISO DVD 32 Bits.rar > urlin.us/2bur7

If.you.have.any.questions,.please.contact.customer.serviceno..deafult..or..UI..configuration..directive..found..boot:..Reply..Ravi..Saive..says:..December..7,..2013..at..3:42..pm..I..think..the..error..something..related..to..your..hardwareFrom.the.release.note:A...Note...Aobout...RHEL...6.2...Security...Updates...and...CentOS...6.1Reply...Pramod...Barhate...says:...June...20,...2014...at...5:02...pm...I...interested...full...knowledge...of...cent...OS...or...Ubuntu...can...you...help...me?...Reply...anil...says:...February...7,...2014...at...11:06...am...Hi...Team,...am...unable...to...download...Cent...OS...software&...check...on...this...Anil...Reply...Ravi...Saive...says:...February...8,...2014...at...10:01...am...Added...working...links,...check...againThats.what.I.use.for.most.burning.activityProducts.&.Services.Back.View.All.Products.Infrastructure.and.Management.Back.Red.Hat.Enterprise.Linux.Red.Hat.Enterprise.Virtualization.Red.Hat.Identity.Management.Red.Hat.Directory.Server.Red.Hat.Certificate.System.Red.Hat.Satellite.Subscription.Asset.Manager.Red.Hat.Update.Infrastructure.Red.Hat.Insights.Ansible.Tower.by.Red.Hat.Cloud.Computing.Back.Red.Hat.CloudForms.Red.Hat.OpenStack.Platform.Red.Hat.Cloud.Infrastructure.Red.Hat.Cloud.Suite.OpenShift.Enterprise.by.Red.Hat.OpenShift.Online.by.Red.Hat.OpenShift.Dedicated.by.Red.Hat.Storage.Back.Red.Hat.Gluster.Storage.Red.Hat.Ceph.Storage.JBoss.Development.and.Management.Back.Red.Hat.JBoss.Enterprise.Application.Platform.Red.Hat.JBoss.Data.Grid.Red.Hat.JBoss.Web.Server.Red.Hat.JBoss.Portal.Red.Hat.JBoss.Operations.Network.Red.Hat.JBoss.Developer.Studio.JBoss.Integration.and.Automation.Back.Red.Hat.JBoss.Data.Virtualization.Red.Hat.JBoss.Fuse.Red.Hat.JBoss.A-MQ.Red.Hat.JBoss.BPM.Suite.Red.Hat.JBoss.BRMS.Mobile.Back.Red.Hat.Mobile.Application.Platform.Services.Back.Consulting.Technical.Account.Management.Training.&.Certifications.Red.Hat.Enterprise.Linux.Developer.Program.Support.Get.Support.Production.Support.Development.Support.Product.Life.Cycle.&.Update.Policies.Knowledge.Search.Documentation.Knowledgebase.Videos.Discussions.Ecosystem.Overview.Certified.Hardware.Certified.Software.Certified.Cloud.and.Service.Providers.Tools.Back.Red.Hat.Insights.Learn.More.Red.Hat.Access.Labs.Explore.Labs.Configuration.Deployment.Troubleshooting.Security.Additional.Tools.Red.Hat.Access.plug-ins.Red.Hat.High.Availability.Cluster.Architecture.Tool.Red.Hat.Satellite.Certificate.Tool.Security.Back.Product.Security.Center.Security.Updates.Security.Advisories.Red.Hat.CVE.Database.Security.Labs.Resources.Overview.Security.Blog.Security.Measurement.Severity.Ratings.Backporting.Policies.Product.Signing.(GPG).Keys.Community.Back.Discussions.Red.Hat.Enterprise.Linux.Red.Hat.Enterprise.Virtualization.Red.Hat.Satellite.Customer.Portal.Private.Groups.All.Discussions.Start.a.Discussion.Blogs.Customer.Portal.Red.Hat.Product.Security.Red.Hat.Access.Labs.Red.Hat.Insights.All.Blogs.Events.Customer.Events.Red.Hat.Summit.Stories.Red.Hat.Subscription.Benefits.You.AskedRed..Hat..Customer..Portal..Skip..to..main..content..Main..Navigation..Products..&..Services..Back..View..All..Products..Infrastructure..and..Management..Back..Red..Hat..Enterprise..Linux..Red..Hat..Enterprise..Virtualization..Red..Hat..Identity..Management..Red..Hat..Directory..Server..Red..Hat..Certificate..System..Red..Hat..Satellite..Subscription..Asset..Manager..Red..Hat..Update..Infrastructure..Red..Hat..Insights..Ansible..Tower..by..Red..Hat..Cloud..Computing..Back..Red..Hat..CloudForms..Red..Hat..OpenStack..Platform..Red..Hat..Cloud..Infrastructure..Red..Hat..Cloud..Suite..OpenShift..Enterprise..by..Red..Hat..OpenShift..Online..by..Red..Hat..OpenShift..Dedicated..by..Red..Hat..Storage..Back..Red..Hat..Gluster..Storage..Red..Hat..Ceph..Storage..JBoss..Development..and..Management..Back..Red..Hat..JBoss..Enterprise..Application..Platform..Red..Hat..JBoss..Data..Grid..Red..Hat..JBoss..Web..Server..Red..Hat..JBoss..Portal..Red..Hat..JBoss..Operations..Network..Red..Hat..JBoss..Developer..Studio..JBoss..Integration..and..Automation..Back..Red..Hat..JBoss..Data..Virtualization..Red..Hat..JBoss..Fuse..Red..Hat..JBoss..A-MQ..Red..Hat..JBoss..BPM..Suite..Red..Hat..JBoss..BRMS..Mobile..Back..Red..Hat..Mobile..Application..Platform..Services..Back..Consulting..Technical..Account..Management..Training..&..Certifications..Red..Hat..Enterprise..Linux..Developer..Program..Support..Get..Support..Production..Support..Development..Support..Product..Life..Cycle..&..Update..Policies..Knowledge..Search..Documentation..Knowledgebase..Videos..Discussions..Ecosystem..Overview..Certified..Hardware..Certified..Software..Certified..Cloud..and..Service..Providers..Tools..Back..Red..Hat..Insights..Learn..More..Red..Hat..Access..Labs..Explore..Labs..Configuration..Deployment..Troubleshooting..Security..Additional..Tools..Red..Hat..Access..plug-ins..Red..Hat..High..Availability..Cluster..Architecture..Tool..Red..Hat..Satellite..Certificate..Tool..Security..Back..Product..Security..Center..Security..Updates..Security..Advisories..Red..Hat..CVE..Database..Security..Labs..Resources..Overview..Security..Blog..Security..Measurement..Severity..Ratings..Backporting..Policies..Product..Signing..(GPG)..Keys..Community..Back..Discussions..Red..Hat..Enterprise..Linux..Red..Hat..Enterprise..Virtualization..Red..Hat..Satellite..Customer..Portal..Private..Groups..All..Discussions..Start..a..Discussion..Blogs..Customer..Portal..Red..Hat..Product..Security..Red..Hat..Access..Labs..Red..Hat..Insights..All..Blogs..Events..Customer..Events..Red..Hat..Summit..Stories..Red..Hat..Subscription..Benefits..You..AskedA...Computer...Geek...and...Linux...Guru...who...loves...to...share...tricks...and...tips...on...Internet.Reply.rskumar.says:.November.20,.2013.at.10:24.pm.Hi,.Ravi,.i.want.to.download.the.cent.os,.iso.file,.My.system.configuration.is.Processor.:.Intel(R).core.I3,.3.3G.Hz.ram.:4.gg.in.the.above,.which.file.i.download?.Reply.Ravi.Saive.says:.November.20,.2013.at.10:28.pm.Download.first.two.links.of.i386.architectureReply.sd.says:.December.29,.2013.at.8:43.am.I.would.like.to.know.how.to.install.all.the.package.on.the.dvd.2.Reply.Sajid.says:.December.6,.2013.at.2:53.am.I.have.downloaded.ISO.file.you.mentioned,.I.burnt.to.a.disk.but.its.not.workingIt..is..a..community-supported..operating..system..based..on..Red..Hat..Enterprise..Linux..(RHEL)..version..6.1Not...Found.Most...pcs...and...motherboards...have...this...disabled...when...you...buy...them...from...my...experience...but...you...can...enable...them...quite...simply...by...opening...up...the...BIOS...settingsUpgraded..samba4..libraries..(samba4-libs)..to..latest..version..to..improve..interoperability..with..AD..(Active..Directory)..domainsBut..now..CentOS..6.4..adds..one..more..last..update..that..will..remove..matahari..completelyIf.you.are.looking.to.upgrade.from.your.currently.running.CentOS.6.x.to.CentOS.6.4,.then.simple.read.our.following.article.that.describes.you.how.to.upgrade.to.latest.6.4.versionOpen.Source.Communities.Check..out..or..Reply..Link..kaderiya,balram..July..22,..2011,..11:06..amguys,..i..tried..&bt,..it..takes..a..long..time..&so..humbly..send..me&&..Reply..LinkReply.LinkLog.Out.Select.Your.Language.English.espaol.Deutsch.italiano..franais..portugus..()..Learn...More...Red...Hat...Product...Security...Center...Engage...with...our...Red...Hat...Product...Security...team,...access...security...updates,...and...ensure...your...environments...are...not...exposed...to...any...known...security...vulnerabilitiesTo...make...sure...all...matahari...files...are...removed...run...yum...remove...matahari*...after...upgrading...to...6.4You.know.I.want.to.install.CentOS.and.Debian.on.other.devices,.but.I.am.a.little.confused.because.there.are.two.DVDsCentOS..6..is..only..being..released..on..DVDs.Stephen:..those..updates..will..only..be..pushed..later..on,..as..the..packages..are..made..available..to..CentOS..(after..being..ported..from..RHEL)Infrastructure.and.Management.Cloud.Computing.Storage.JBoss.Development.and.Management.JBoss.Integration.and.Automation.Mobile.Red.Hat.Enterprise.Linux.Red.Hat.Enterprise.Virtualization.Red.Hat.Identity.Management.Red.Hat.Directory.Server.Red.Hat.Certificate.System.Red.Hat.Satellite.Subscription.Asset.Manager.Red.Hat.Update.Infrastructure.Red.Hat.Insights.Ansible.Tower.by.Red.Hat.Red.Hat.CloudForms.Red.Hat.OpenStack.Platform.Red.Hat.Cloud.Infrastructure.Red.Hat.Cloud.Suite.OpenShift.Enterprise.by.Red.Hat.OpenShift.Online.by.Red.Hat.OpenShift.Dedicated.by.Red.Hat.Red.Hat.Gluster.Storage.Red.Hat.Ceph.Storage.Red.Hat.JBoss.Enterprise.Application.Platform.Red.Hat.JBoss.Data.Grid.Red.Hat.JBoss.Web.Server.Red.Hat.JBoss.Portal.Red.Hat.JBoss.Operations.Network.Red.Hat.JBoss.Developer.Studio.Red.Hat.JBoss.Data.Virtualization.Red.Hat.JBoss.Fuse.Red.Hat.JBoss.A-MQ.Red.Hat.JBoss.BPM.Suite.Red.Hat.JBoss.BRMS.Red.Hat.Mobile.Application.Platform.View.All.Products.Support.Get.Support.Production.Support.Development.Support.Product.Life.Cycle.&.Update.Policies.Services.Consulting.Technical.Account.Management.Training.&.Certifications.Red.Hat.Enterprise.Linux.Developer.Program.Knowledge.Search.Documentation.Knowledgebase.Videos.Discussions.Ecosystem.Overview.Certified.Hardware.Certified.Software.Certified.Cloud.and.Service.Providers.Red.Hat.Access.Labs.To.help.you.use.Red.Hat.products.to.their.full.potential,.our.engineers.have.developed.a.powerful.set.of.tools.to.support.your.ongoing.successiasl,...dev86...and...qemu-quest-agent...tools...have...been...added...for...i386...architecture...onlyDownload...32...bit...i386...torrent...file...(requires...a...BitTorrent...client)Download...64...bit...x8664...torrent...file...(requires...a...BitTorrent...client)We..Actedxerobeatz...September...21,...2011,...3:29...amis...there...any...minimal...iso...that...i...can...use?...cause...im...planning...to...make...a...bootable...pendrive...which...is...4gig...in...size.thanks...Reply...LinkFollow.Me:.Twitter,.Facebook.and.Google+.Your.name.can.also.be.listed.hereThere...are...many...essential...feature...and...changes...in...this...release...as...compared...to...earlier...version...of...CentOS...and...I...highly...recommend...you...all...to...read...the...announcement...and...release...notes...about...the...changesRegu..says:..Well..said f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 00:02 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    spiritusdeus Index du Forum -> Fun -> Vidéos Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
T h è m e _ r é a l i s é _ p a r _ la _ g u i l d e _ M i t s u g a